Executive Bio of Phil H. Latimier, Ph.D.
International Financier (Business Development & Corporate Finance/Project/Structured Finance Specialist ) and Academic, Dr. Latimier has been managing the numbers throughout his career, which has spanned Banking ( COGEDIM/PARIBAS, CITIBANK, MERRILL LYNCH, THE NATIONAL BANK OF KUWAIT, THE SAUDI EUROPEAN BANK, EDMOND de ROTHSCHILD Group ) and Finance, Government, and Bank Training mostly in Europe, North America, the Middle-East and Asia.
He is an internationally recognized “Access to Finance Specialist ”,Bank Trainer and Speaker on Financial Sector Reform, Capital Markets Regulation and Transactions including Project Financing. Dr. Latimier has a proven track record in teaching senior executives as well as a highly-innovative, managerially-relevant research agenda.
He has a exceptional ability to interact with senior executives of International Banks and a strong experience in developing and managing Training Programs for Banks.
In this capacity, Dr. Latimier provides best-practice solutions to the world’s top Banking, Finance, Development Economics Professionals with a flair for coaching and sharing hard-won Industry Insights.
He is both a frequent and charismatic Speaker at international conferences and an active Consultant throughout the world on Bank Strategy & Financial Engineering issues providing a wide spectrum of Training Simulations, offering real-life experience in a conference room environment.
Since 1990, Dr. Latimier has been professionally active in the field of International Consulting by specializing in Financial Sector Reform, Financial Markets regulation in Emerging Countries.( Cambodia, Vietnam, China, South Africa,DRC, Botswana, Ghana, Senegal, Egypt…India, Mauritius….) .
He provides Global Development Solutions and Financial and Economic Advisory Services to Foreign Governments and International Donor Agencies ( USAID, AFD, EU…WORLD BANK.)
He is a Publishing Committee Member of THE DIPLOMATIC LETTER ( LA LETTRE DIPLOMATIQUE www.lalettrediplomatique.fr
Since 1978, He has been teaching extensively Corporate & International Finance, Managerial Accounting & Project Financing and Asset-Based Financial Engineering in lots of Leading Global Business Schools :
- In France (EDHEC, ESSEC, SORBONNE BUSINESS SCHOOL, EM LYON,ENSAE, ECOLE CENTRALE DE PARIS, IAE PARIS 12…. BEM, RENNES SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, ESCEM, TOULOUSE B.SCHOOL…..ISC SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT PARIS… PARIS DAUPHINE) ,
- In Europe ( TRENT, GOTLAND SCHOOL OF BUSINESS…),
- In Asia ( KAIST (SEOUL) , PUTRA U ( KL), AT MAJAYA, INSTITUT TEKNOLOGI (JAKARTA ) – , China ( UIBE – BEIJING ), NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC ( SINGAPORE ) , O.P JINDAL GLOBAL UNIVERSITY ( New-Dehli),
- In the USA (TEXAS A & M, RUTGERS, NORTH FLORIDA U, USD, EMBRY RIDDLE U, UTAH U, U OF WYOMING, GEORGE MASON U, TEMPLE, THUNDERBIRD, UMUC, NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF FINANCE…) .
Areas of Professional & Training Expertise
- Corporate Finance & Cost of Capital
- Business Statistics
- Financial Maths
- Managerial Accounting
- Value at Risk
- Credit Risk Management
- Credit Risk Modelling
- Real Estate Finance & Investment
- Private Equity & Leveraged Finance
- Principles of Corporate Lending
- Valuing a Corporate Business
- Project Financing & Asset-Based Financial Engineering
- Commercial & Residential Real-Estate Financing
- Shareholder Value & Capital Markets
- Financial Statements Analysis & Credit Risk Management
- Investment Banking
- M & As Fundamentals and Divestiture
- Stock and Bond Valuation & Risk and Return & Portfolio Management
- Anti Money Laundering
- Sound Investment
- Cost Accounting for Decision Making
- Cost and Effect
- Bank Operations
- Advanced Techniques in Commercial Banking & Lending
- Structured Trade Finance & L/C Business
- Airline Finance & Aircraft Financing
- Keys to Financial Communication & Leadership
- Brand Valuation and Brand Financial Management
- Applied Finance to The Luxury Goods Industry
- Financing New Venture Creation
- Keys to Strategic Planning for the New Venture or SME in the Fashion / Design / Luxury Goods Industry.